Thank you for playing "Fate/Grand Order".
The following is a message from the administrative team.
We are aware of the following issue occuring after the game update on 2022-10-27 PDT (GMT -7).
- The game may display a whited-out screen or crash upon tapping the title screen for certain devices.
We have released a new update to the game as of 2022-10-28 PDT (GMT -7) in order to resolve the above issue.
Please update the app to the latest version from Google Play or the App Store.
The latest version is displayed below.
Android: Ver. 2.38.1
iOS: Ver. 2.38.1
The required update is available from the App Store and Google Play.
Please be careful not to uninstall the game.
* If the update button does not appear in Google Play, please clear your Google Play cache and try again.
1. Press the menu key on the home screen and select "Settings".
2. Select "Google Play Store" under "Apps".
3. Select "Clear Cache".
Warning: Please do not tap the "Uninstall Updates" button.
* Menu items may vary depending on your device, so these directions may not apply in all cases.
* If the update button does not appear in the App Store, please take the following steps to display the latest version.
1. Open the App Store.
2. Tap the Profile icon on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Swipe down on the Account window to refresh the list of available updates.
* If the latest version of the app is not displayed after refreshing, please wait a while and try again.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your understanding.