Thank you for playing "Fate/Grand Order".
The following is a message from the administrative team.
An updated version of the application has been released to resolve certain issues.
If you have not updated the application by approximately 2022-08-03 21:00 PDT, you will see a screen asking you to update upon opening the game.
In that case, please update the application as requested.
Please note that server traffic is likely to be quite high during the period immediately after the update.
If you have trouble connecting to the game, we ask that you please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience.
▼Date & Time
2022-08-02 23:00 PDT
Application Version Update:
Please update the application. (Android, iOS)
The latest version is displayed below.
Android: Ver. 2.35.1
iOS: Ver. 2.35.1
The required update is available from the App Store and Google Play.
Please be careful not to uninstall the game.
* If the update button does not appear in Google Play, please clear your Google Play cache and try again.
1. Press the menu key on the home screen and select "Settings."
2. Select "Google Play Store" under "Apps."
3. Select "Clear Cache."
Warning: Please do not tap the "Uninstall Updates" button.
* Menu items may vary depending on your device, so these directions may not apply in all cases.
* If the update button does not appear in the App Store, please take the following steps to display the latest version.
1. Open the App Store.
2. Tap the Profile icon on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Swipe down on the Account window to refresh the list of available updates.
* If the latest version of the app is not displayed after refreshing, please wait a while and try again.
- UI Improvements
Again, we strongly request that you update the application in order to improve your "Fate/Grand Order" experience.
Thank you for your continuing support of "Fate/Grand Order".