Thank you for playing "Fate/Grand Order".
The following is a message from the administrative team.
The scheduled maintenance for "Fate/Grand Order" has been completed as of the time listed below.
Please note that server traffic is likely to be quite high during the period immediately after the maintenance.
If you have trouble connecting to the game, we ask that you please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please be sure to finish any quests or battles you may be engaged in before the maintenance begins.
* Any quests or battles still in progress once the maintenance period begins may be unable to be completed or their rewards may be lost.
Upon completion of the maintenance period, the game may run slower for a short period of time due to increased data usage on the server from the downloading of update files or other reasons.
We ask that you try to download all necessary files once the maintenance is completed.
Furthermore, it is recommended that you download the files while you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Date & Time
2022-05-22 21:00 - 05-23 01:00 PDT
* App Update
Please update the app after the maintenance period has finished. (Android, iOS):
The latest version is displayed below.
Android: Ver. 2.31.0
iOS: Ver. 2.31.0
The required update is available from the App Store and Google Play.
Please be careful not to uninstall the game.
* If the update button does not appear in Google Play, please clear your Google Play cache and try again.
1. Press the menu key on the home screen and select "Settings".
2. Select "Google Play Store" under "Apps".
3. Select "Clear Cache".
Warning: Please do not tap the "Uninstall Updates" button.
* Menu items may vary depending on your device, so these directions may not apply in all cases.
* If the update button does not appear in the App Store, please take the following steps to display the latest version.
1. Open the App Store.
2. Tap the Profile icon on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Swipe down on the Account window to refresh the list of available updates.
* If the latest version of the app is not displayed after refreshing, please wait a while and try again.
1. [Limited Time] Commencement of "Revival: All In! Las Vegas Championship Match - Seven Duels of Swordbeauties! Lite".
2. [Saint Quartz Summon] [Limited Time] Commencement of "Revival: Las Vegas Championship Match Pickup 1 Summon (Daily)".
3. [Limited Time] "Interlude Campaign: Part 13" ends.
4. [Saint Quartz Summon] [Limited Time] "Interlude Campaign: Part 13 Pickup Summon (Daily)" ends.
5. Improvement of translation.
1. New "Servant Coin" element added to the game.
2. Append Skills added.
3. "Push! Servant" function that indicates your favorite Servant to Friends and Followers added.
* Please note that Servants who have temporarily joined your roster cannot be set as your "Push! Servant".
1. Servant Level Cap increased.
2. When Enhancing a Servant whose Level Up voice line changes with Ascension stage, the voice line matching the Ascension stage you have set will be played.
3. Your Master Profile birthday can now be set to February 29.
* Your birthday settings can be changed one time only if you have already set it.
* Birthday voice lines will be played back on February 28 in non-leap years.
4. The name displayed during battle for certain Servants will now change based on their Ascension stage.
* The affected Servants are as follows:
- Okita J. Souji
- Space Ishtar
- Demon King Nobunaga (Oda Nobunaga)
5. The text display area and button positions have been adjusted on the filter settings window viewable from the Select Servants screen and other screens. The scroll area has been enlarged. Plus, the scroll bar position will be maintained across all filters.
6. QP inventory limit increased from 999,999,999 QP to 2 billion QP.
7. Full screen display implemented for certain Servants’ Noble Phantasm animations.
* The affected Servants are as follows:
- Altria Pendragon (Saber)
- Altria Pendragon (Alter) (Lancer)
- Altria Pendragon (Alter) (Saber)
- Altria Pendragon (Santa Alter)
- Anne Bonny & Mary Read (Rider)
- Arthur Pendragon (Prototype)
- Astolfo (Rider)
- Billy the Kid
- Carmilla (Rider)
- Charles-Henri Sanson
- Chen Gong
- Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Lancer)
- Elisabeth Báthory (Halloween)
- Emiya (Archer)
- Eric Bloodaxe
- Fergus mac Róich
- Francis Drake
- Frankenstein (Berserker)
- Fuuma "Evil-wind" Kotarou
- Gilgamesh (Archer)
- Gilgamesh (Child)
- Gilles de Rais (Caster)
- Gilles de Rais (Saber)
- Helena Blavatsky (Caster)
- Houzouin Inshun
- Irisviel (Holy Grail)
- Jaguar Warrior
- Katou "Black Kite" Danzo
- Kijyo Koyo
- Leonardo da Vinci (Caster)
- Leonidas I
- Li Shuwen (Lancer)
- Lu Bu Fengxian
- Miyu Edelfelt
- Mysterious Heroine X
- Mysterious Heroine X (Alter)
- Nikola Tesla
- Paracelsus von Hohenheim
- Penthesilea (Berserker of El Dorado)
- Sherlock Holmes
- Shuten-Douji (Assassin)
- Tawara Touta
- Ushiwakamaru (Assassin)
- Vlad III (EXTRA)
- William Shakespeare
- William Tell
- Wu Zetian (Assassin of the Nightless City)
- Yan Qing (Assassin of Shinjuku)
1. Changed the color of the “EVENT MISSION” icon on the Mission Progress Board.
2. Adjusted Servant skill details display area so that skills with a long description are also displayed in the standard font size.
3. Improved the “News” page as follows.
- Added a link to each news category at the top of each news page.
- Added a floating button to the bottom right corner of the screen to return to the top of the page.
* This button may not be displayed depending on the length of the article.
As an apology to all of our players affected by the maintenance, we would like to offer the following in-game bonus.
All users playing "Fate/Grand Order" as of 2022-05-22 20:59 PDT
- Saint Quartz x4
After maintenance, until 2022-10-31 16:59 PDT
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your understanding.