Thank you for playing "Fate/Grand Order".
Chaldea PR Dep't is pleased to announce a large-scale game update scheduled for 2021-11-16 PST.
Read on for details about changes included in the update.
* All screenshots are of the development version.
1. Full Screen Display Enabled for iPhone 12, etc!
Full screen display will be newly enabled for "Fate/Grand Order" on iPhone 12 and certain other devices!
New devices can enjoy the world of "Fate/Grand Order" in full screen!
* Please note that certain devices do not have full screen display enabled. * Full screen display is still in development for some parts of the game. Please bear with us as we work to add full screen display for all parts of the game.
2. Return to Interludes Screen After Moving to the Map
While it was previously necessary to return to the Interludes screen manually after moving to an Interlude located on the map, the new "Interludes" button will allow you to return directly to the Interludes screen.
3. Change Saint Graph Ascension Stages While Viewing the Enlarged Saint Graph
It will now be possible to change between Ascension stages by swiping left or right on a Servant's Saint Graph even while you are viewing the enlarged display. It will also be possible to view different Ascension stages for Servants with Random Ascension Stage set to "ON".
This update will make it easier to view the enlarged Saint Graph at various Ascension stages.
◆Improvements to the UI:
1. "Previous" Icon Displayed on Last Played Record in the Material
A "Prev." icon will be added to the Material, indicating which record you last played back.
The above are the main changes included in the update scheduled for 2021-11-16 PST.
Thank you for your continuing support of "Fate/Grand Order".