Thank you for playing "Fate/Grand Order".
The following is a message from the administrative team.
The scheduled maintenance for "Fate/Grand Order" has been completed as of the time listed below.
Please note that server traffic is likely to be quite high during the period immediately after the maintenance.
If you have trouble connecting to the game, we ask that you please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please be sure to finish any quests or battles you may be engaged in before the maintenance begins.
* Any quests or battles still in progress once the maintenance period begins may be unable to be completed or their rewards may be lost.
Upon completion of the maintenance period, the game may run slower for a short period of time due to increased data usage on the server from the downloading of update files or other reasons.
We ask that you try to download all necessary files once the maintenance is completed.
Furthermore, it is recommended that you download the files while you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Date & Time
2021-08-24 21:00 - 08-25 01:00 PDT
* App Update
Please update the app after the maintenance period has finished. (Android, iOS):
The latest version is displayed below.
Android: Ver. 2.20.0
iOS: Ver. 2.20.0
(Fixed on August 31st)
The required update is available from the App Store and Google Play.
Please be careful not to uninstall the game.
* If the update button does not appear in Google Play, please clear your Google Play cache and try again.
1. Press the menu key on the home screen and select "Settings".
2. Select "Google Play Store" under "Apps".
3. Select "Clear Cache".
Warning: Please do not tap the "Uninstall Updates" button.
* Menu items may vary depending on your device, so these directions may not apply in all cases.
* If the update button does not appear in the App Store, please take the following steps to display the latest version.
1. Open the App Store.
2. Tap the Profile icon on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Swipe down on the Account window to refresh the list of available updates.
* If the latest version of the app is not displayed after refreshing, please wait a while and try again.
1. [Limited Time] Commencement of "Battle in New York 2021 Pre-Release Campaign".
2. [Saint Quartz Summon] [Limited Time] Commencement of "Class Specific Pickup Summon (Daily)".
3. Improvement of translation.
1. Copy function added for Support Setup.
2. More items added to Servant's Records in the Material.
3. Material interface adjusted to show progress in each story section after skipping a cutscene.
* The affected interfaces are as follows:
- Main Records
- Servant's Records
- Event Records
4. Quest cutscenes will be split by progress in each story section in the Material.
* The Main Story, Interludes, and Event Quests will be affected.
* A blue "In Progress" icon will be displayed for story sections that have been partially cleared.
5. An option to hide all UI graphics will be added to My Room.
- Tap the "Change Display" button to hide and reveal graphics.
- Tap the edge of the screen or swipe the screen to display the background only.
- Tap or swipe the screen again to return the display to normal.
6. "Latest Record" button added to "MENU" as a shortcut to the latest story chapter in the Material in My Room.
7. Support Servant Ascension level settings added.
* With this update, you can set the Ascension level for each individual Servant when they are displayed as Support for your Friends and Masters who Follow you.
8. Option to hide story-related Ascension levels for certain Servants added.
9. Random Ascension level display option added.
10. Option to play back story sections consecutively without returning to the chapter list added to the Material.
After one cutscene is finished, a window will appear asking whether or not to play back the next cutscene. Select "Yes" to continue playing back the story or "No" to return to the Material.
* If you used the SKIP button to move to the end of the cutscene, this window will not be displayed and you will automatically return to the Material.
Improvements to the UI:
1. Event bonus totals added to Event Bonus Details screen.
2. Warning added to Noble Phantasm Enhancement screen when attempting to use a Servant whose Noble Phantasm level has already been raised as Enhancement materials.
3. Stock remaining displayed for items that have not yet been unlocked within event shops.
4. Visual effects added to battle sprites to indicate certain status changes.
* The affected status changes are as follows:
5. Items dropped made easier to check during battle.
6. Volume settings can be changed during battle.
7. Voice List updated to list all necessary conditions to unlock certain Servants' voice lines when multiple conditions must be fulfilled.
* Only the way unlock conditions are displayed will be changed; the conditions have not been changed.
8. Quest Information display added to Party Confirmation screen.
9. Indicator added to the map spot where the last cleared Free Quest exists.
10. Terminal shortcut button added to "MENU".
11. Position of damage-associated graphics adjusted.
12. Display area for icons showing status changes expanded to two rows.
13. Display showing number of Saint Quartz and Saint Quartz Fragments held added to Terminal.
14. Adjustments made to the type of treasure chest certain enemies drop in certain quests.
* This is a graphics adjustment only; items available through battle drops have not been changed.
15. The Present Box icon will change to indicate when the number of items that can be received is less than 50 (over 300 items are held).
1. Text displayed when attacking with a Command Card with certain Command Codes engraved will be updated.
* This is an update to the text only; the Command Code effects have not been altered.
* The affected Command Codes are as follows:
- Your Faithful Sheep
- Code: Cure
(Before) Remove Debuffs
(After) Remove Poison, Curse, Burn
2. Status effects that are applied for a certain number of times, such as "DEF Up" and "Damage Cut", will no longer be reduced by enemy attacks that have been neutralized by effects such as "Invincible" or "Evade".
3. Sorting by HP Enhancement or ATK Enhancement added to more screens.
4. Receipt Period time limits removed for certain important presents held in the Present Box.
5. Event Bonus filter added to the Saint Graph list.
6. Select Support screen "Update List" button upgraded.
7. Filter mechanics revised.
8. Card size options added to more screens.
* The affected screens are as follows:
- Change Favorites
- Unlock Wardrobe
- Spiritron Dress List
9. Loading speeds after battle improved.
10. "Apply Ascension Settings to Supports" settings within the Game Options menu updated to "Apply Final Ascension Settings to Supports".
* When this option was set to "OFF", where Support Servants would have been displayed at Stage 3 Ascension before the update, they will now be displayed at the Ascension stage set by the owner.
* When a Support Servant is set to display Final Ascension, they will be displayed at Stage 3 Ascension.
11. Ability to check and change individual Servants' Noble Phantasm speed settings during battle added to the Servant Details screen.
12. Confirmation dialogue will be displayed after changing a Servant's Noble Phantasm speed settings from the Servant Details screen.
13. Adjusted display timing for status effects that go into effect with attacks.
14. Battle speed settings will be applied to more aspects of battle.
The speed of the following animations will be adjusted to match your battle speed settings.
Furthermore, the animations displayed for the beginning of battle can be skipped by tapping the screen.
- Beginning of battle
- Animations displayed after selecting Command Cards
- Animations displayed when moving to the next battle
* Certain quests' battle animations will not be afected.
15. "Recommended Support" added to the Select Support screen in the tutorial to make it easier to select a powerful Servant.
16. "Rarity" options added to filter settings in the Present Box.
As an apology to all of our players affected by the maintenance, we would like to offer the following in-game bonus.
All users playing "Fate/Grand Order" as of 2021-08-24 20:59 PDT
- Saint Quartz x4
After maintenance, until 2022-1-31 15:59 PST
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your understanding.