Thank you for playing “Fate/Grand Order”.
The following is a message from the administrative team.
As of 2021-05-26 08:00 PDT, we have taken the following actions against accounts determined to have committed such activities.
- Suspension and termination of the accounts in question.
* It will no longer be possible to log in to the game from the accounts in question.
- Number of Affected Accounts: 6
Definition of RMT (Real Money Trading):
RMT refers to the exchange of accounts or in-game information for real world currency or goods. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Servants and Craft Essences
- Saint Quartz
- Items (Mana Prisms, QP, etc.)
- In-game services
Article 3 Device
1. In using the Application, you shall manage your electronics device in which the Application is installed (“Device”) at your own responsibility, and shall be responsible for any and all acts conducted using the Device. 2. You shall be liable for any damage due to any inadequate management, error in use, and/or use by a third party of the Device or any account-related information (“Account Information”) including any password created by you and any identification code provided by Aniplex to you for the purpose of transferring the game data, and Aniplex shall not be liable for any such damage except for liabilities arising from gross negligence or willful misconduct of Aniplex. 3. Aniplex shall not be liable for any loss of the Virtual Currency (as defined in Article 6) or of Game Data (as defined below) retained by you, or for any other disadvantages or detriment incurred by you, due to the loss of the Device or any Account Information by you. For the purpose hereof, “Game Data” shall mean any data related to text, sound, music, image, video, in-game items, software, programs or other stuff provided to you in the Application (including, without limitation, Virtual Currency defined in Article 6), as well as any data and/or information pertaining to the progress of the game in the Application and any and all other situations realized in the Application.
Article 14 Prohibited Matters
1. In using the Application, you must not conduct:
As always, thank you for your continuing support of "Fate/Grand Order".