Thank you for playing "Fate/Grand Order."
The following is a message from the administrative team.
An updated version of the application will be released momentarily to resolve certain issues.
If you have not updated the application by approximately 2020-09-16 20:59 PDT, you will see a screen asking you to update upon opening the game.
In that case, please update the application as requested.
Please note that server traffic is likely to be quite high during the period immediately after the update.
If you have trouble connecting to the game, we ask that you please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience.
▼Date & Time
2020-09-16 21:00 PDT
Application Version Update:
Please update the application. (Android)
The latest version is displayed below.
Android: Ver. 2.4.1
* The required update is available from Google Play.
Please be careful not to uninstall the game.
* If the update button does not appear in Google Play, please clear your Google Play cache and try again.
1. Press the menu key on the home screen and select "Settings."
2. Select "Google Play Store" under "Apps."
3. Select "Clear Cache."
Warning: Please do not tap the "Uninstall Updates" button.
* Menu items may vary depending on your device, so these directions may not apply in all cases.
Improvements to the UI.
Again, we strongly request that you update the application in order to improve your "Fate/Grand Order" experience.
Thank you for your continuing support of "Fate/Grand Order."