Thank you for playing "Fate/Grand Order."
The following is a message from the administrative team.
The scheduled maintenance for "Fate/Grand Order" has been completed as of the time listed below.
Please note that server traffic is likely to be quite high during the period immediately after the maintenance.
If you have trouble connecting to the game, we ask that you please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please be sure to finish any quests or battles you may be engaged in before the maintenance begins.
* Any quests or battles still in progress once the maintenance period begins may be unable to be completed or their rewards may be lost.
Upon completion of the maintenance period, the game may run slower for a short period of time due to increased data usage on the server from the downloading of update files or other reasons.
We ask that you try to download all necessary files once the maintenance is completed.
Furthermore, it is recommended that you download the files while you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Date & Time
2019-10-22 21:00 - 2019-10-23 01:00 PDT
* App Update
Please update the app after the maintenance period has finished. (Android, iOS):
The latest version is displayed below.
Android: Ver. 1.35.0
iOS: Ver. 1.35.0
The required update is available from the App Store and Google Play.
Please be careful not to uninstall the game.
* If the update button does not appear in Google Play, please clear your Google Play cache and try again.
1. Press the menu key on the home screen and select "Settings".
2. Select "Google Play Store" under "Apps".
3. Select "Clear Cache".
Warning: Please do not tap the "Uninstall Updates" button.
* Menu items may vary depending on your device, so these directions may not apply in all cases.
1. [Limited Time] Commencement of "Halloween Strike! Demonic Climb - Himeji Castle War".
2. [Saint Quartz Summon] [Limited Time] Commencement of "Halloween 2019 Pickup Summon (Daily)".
3. New Servants added.
4. New Craft Essences added.
5. Improvement of translation.
1. The "Interlude & Rank Up Quest AP Costs 1/2" campaign was not applied despite the scheduled campaign period having begun.
As an apology to all of our players affected by the maintenance and bug, we would like to offer the following in-game bonus.
All users playing "Fate/Grand Order" as of 2019-10-22 20:59 PDT
- Saint Quartz x4 (Compensation for maintenance)
- Golden Fruit x1 (Compensation for bug)
(Added on October 23rd)
After maintenance, until 2020-03-31 16:59 PDT
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your understanding.