Thank you for playing "Fate/Grand Order".
The following is a message from the administrative team.
The extended maintenance for "Fate/Grand Order" has been completed as of the time listed below.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the extension of this maintenance period.
Please note that server traffic is likely to be quite high during the period immediately after the maintenance.
If you have trouble connecting to the game, we ask that you please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please be sure to finish any quests or battles you may be engaged in before the maintenance begins.
* Any quests or battles still in progress once the maintenance period begins may be unable to be completed or their rewards may be lost.
Upon completion of the maintenance period, the game may run slower for a short period of time due to increased data usage on the server from the downloading of update files or other reasons.
We ask that you try to download all necessary files once the maintenance is completed.
Furthermore, it is recommended that you download the files while you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Date & Time
2018-11-20 20:00 - 2018-11-21 01:00 PST
* App Update
Please update the app after the maintenance period has finished. (Android, iOS):
The latest version is displayed below.
Android: Ver. 1.23.0
iOS: Ver. 1.23.0
(Fixed on Nov 20th)
The required update is available from the App Store and Google Play.
Please be careful not to uninstall the game.
* If the update button does not appear in Google Play, please clear your Google Play cache and try again.
1. Press the menu key on the home screen and select "Settings".
2. Select "Google Play Store" under "Apps".
3. Select "Clear Cache".
Warning: Please do not tap the "Uninstall Updates" button.
* Menu items may vary depending on your device, so these directions may not apply in all cases.
1. Added a "Friend Message" function to the Master Profile.
2. Added a “Skip Enemy Fadeout” button to the Battle Menu.
3. Added an Automatic Text Display option for cutscene dialog.
4. Added Select Sort functionality to Enhancement and Burning screens.
5. Added Saint Graph zoom capability.
6. Added icon display size selection capability to the following screens:
- Craft Essence Enhancement
- Servant Enhancement
- Servant Skill Enhancement
- Servant Noble Phantasm Enhancement
- Ascension (Servant Evolution)
- Burning (Sell)
7. Added Bond Level voice playback to “Servant’s Records” in My Room.
8. [Limited Time] Commencement of "Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] Blu-ray Release Commemorative Campaign".
9. [Saint Quartz Summon] [Limited Time] "Knights of the Round Table Pickup Summon (Daily)" ends.
10. [Limited Time] "Revival: Almost Weekly Santa Alter - Lite" ends.
11. [Saint Quartz Summon] [Limited Time] "Revival: Christmas 2017 Pickup Summon" ends.
12. Improvement of translation.
1. Command Spell Details may not be displayed correctly when viewed from the Master Profile or Master Equipment screens.
2. Display issues may occur when switching between Mystic Codes on the Master Equipment screen.
3. Certain Servants' Noble Phantasm effects are not displayed correctly.
* This is just a display issue; the Noble Phantasm effects have not been altered.
* The affected Servants and Noble Phantasms are:
- Emiya (Assassin)
Before: Deal significant damage to a single enemy & chance to reduce Charge & decrease Critical Rate (3 turns)
After: Deal significant damage to a single enemy & decrease Charge & decrease Critical Rate (3 turns)
- Orion (After Noble Phantasm strengthening)
Before:Deal significant damage to a single enemy & greatly decrease ATK (3 turns) & chance to decrease Charge & decrease Critical Rate
After: Deal significant damage to a single enemy & greatly decrease ATK (3 turns) & decrease Charge & decrease Critical Rate
4. Fixes for various other issues.
Improvements to the Game:
1. Changed the rewards received from “Burning (Sell)” in the Da Vinci Workshop to reflect the Ascension or Limit Break status of the Spirit Graphs in question.
2. Skill cooldown time added to the message displayed after Skill Enhancement.
3. An icon indicating that an effect has increased due to Overcharge added to Noble Phantasm effects during battle.
4. Updated certain Servants’ Command Card and battle sprite graphics.
* The affected Servants are:
- Jeanne d’Arc
- Jeanne d’Arc (Alter)
5. Time remaining to complete Weekly Master Missions will be displayed on the Master Mission icon in the Terminal.
* Remaining time display will begin at 3 days remaining.
6. Saint Quartz Summon will be possible even when Servant or Craft Essence inventory is full.
7. Added an icon indicating the Support currently displayed to your Friends on the Support Setup screen.
8. Updated the Servant and Craft Essence Enhancement screens such that additional EXP gained after level up is indicated on the EXP gauge under Enhancement Result.
9. Updated Party Setup such that a Support Servant can be set in the “LEADER” slot. The “LEADER” icon will be changed to “1st”.
10. Updated message displayed after purchasing Saint Quartz through the Da Vinci Workshop.
11. Added a Held Saint Quartz and Saint Quartz Fragments display to the Master Mission screen.
12. Added a display to Party Setup and Support Setup screens indicating whether Skills and Noble Phantasm have been strengthened.
13. Added an Information button to certain items in the shop.
14. Added an icon indicating Servant Ascension stage and Craft Essence Limit Break status to the following screens:
- Change Favorites
- Craft Essence selection
- Servant Enhancement
- Servant Enhancement: Enhancement material selection
- Select Support
- Friend List
- Spirit Origin List
- Burning (Sell)
- Second Archive
15. Added an icon to “Mana Prism Exchange” in the Da Vinci Workshop indicating when a limited time item is available.
16. Added a display of the number of Servant strengthening cards held to the Servant Enhancement screen.
* Number held will be displayed separately for each class.
* Inventory, Second Archive, and Total Held can be displayed by switching tabs.
17. Increased the number of items displayed at a time in the Present Box and Item List.
18. Added an icon indicating when an enemy debuff was blocked by a Skill effect during battle.
19. Added an icon indicating when an attack hits through Invincible or Dodge.
20. Added an option to return party name to the original setting on the following screens:
- Confirm Party
- Party Setup
- Support Setup
21. Added a confirmation message to Data Update on the home screen.
22. Updated Servant Enhancement animations.
As an apology to all of our players affected by the maintenance, we would like to offer the following in-game bonus.
All users playing "Fate/Grand Order" as of 2018-11-20 19:59 PST
- Total Saint Quartz x5
Scheduled maintenance compensation x3
Extended maintenance compensation x2
- Golden Fruit x2
After maintenance, until 2019-04-30 16:59 PDT
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your understanding.